The Modern Slavery Act requires that That Little Agency Limited publicly reports the steps it has taken to ensure its operations and supply chains are free of human trafficking and slavery. We maintain a number of key processes and activities to ensure compliance to the Act.
Supplier and Supply Chain Activity
Background screening of all product and service suppliers to That Little Agency is conducted on an ongoing basis using a third party database.
A comprehensive Product Integrity Programme has been developed to ensure that:
- Suppliers to That Little Agency agree to our policies including human rights (the Modern Slavery Act), as set out in our standard terms and conditions of purchase, to meet approved supplier status product compliance due diligence processes are in place for all approved suppliers
- Supplier performance is reviewed and monitored by the That Little Agency senior leadership team
- Documented evidence is collected from our approved supply base, to confirm their policies and activities relating specifically to modern slavery and human rights
- Guidance on modern slavery is provided to our procurement and sourcing professionals to improve the understanding of human rights and supply chain working conditions
- That Little Agency maintains a commitment to “Doing the Right Thing” as reflected in our Code of Conduct that is issued to all employees.
Recruitment and Human Resources
That Little Agency has Human Resource processes and controls to ensure:
- All staff are assessed for their right to work
- Our recruitment service providers sign up to our terms and conditions and employment policies
- Workplace equality policies are in place
- Wages and benefits comply with relevant government legislation
That Little Agency continues to review and develop its policies, procedures, systems and controls to ensure ethical and legal compliance. We have a whistleblowing hotline to ensure that all staff have a voice that will be heard in confidence by an independent company – 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Statement reviewed: 31/03/2020
Statement made on behalf of That Little Agency Limited by Mark Beavan, Managing Director.